Contact: Shi Lijie +86 15851987186 (same number on WeChat)
Shi Jianlin +86 13806110378 (WeChat account)
Q Q: 657352779
Production room telephone: +86 519-86358076
General Manager Tel: +86 519-86365509
Fax: +86 519-86365069
Address: No. 98, Weijiaqiao, Niutang Industrial Park, Wujin District, Changzhou City
Incorrect adjustment of the roller bearing clearance will result in insensitive steering failure. Learning how to check the roller bearing clearance is also very important for the use of cars. Therefore, based on our understanding of roller bearings, we will share relevant roller bearing clearances. Adjust the tools and equipment used and the corresponding steps.
1. Tools and equipment:
(1) A Toyota Corolla:
(2) Scissor lift:
(3) Magnetic dial indicator, torque wrench outer diameter micrometer 0-25mm S-shaped hook:
2. Steps to detect the clearance of roller bearing manufacturers
(1) Lift the vehicle to a suitable height and lock it securely.
(2) When checking the wheel bearing, please hold the upper and lower sides of the tire with both hands, pull the tire back and forth with both hands, and repeat it many times.
(3) Rotate the tires and check whether the wheel bearings are running and whether there is noise.
(4) Remove the tire nut and tire.
(5) Remove the brake caliper bolts, and use the S-shaped hook to stably hang the brake caliper.
(6) Quickly disassemble and stop the matcha.
(7) Reliably install the magnetic dial indicator so that there is a certain pre-tightening force at 10mm from the edge of the hundred faces.
(8) Rotate the brake disc for one week, and then observe the dial indicator reading.
(1) Lift the vehicle to a suitable height and lock it securely. Grasp the upper and lower sides of the tire with both hands, pull the tire back and forth with both hands, and visually check the roller bearing clearance.
(2) Rotate the tire and check whether the wheel bearing is running to determine the roller bearing clearance.
(3) The dial indicator is perpendicular to the end face of the brake disc, and there is a certain pre-tightening force at 10mm from the edge of the end face of the brake disc. Check the runout of the brake disc and the clearance of the roller bearing.