Contact: Shi Lijie +86 15851987186 (same number on WeChat)
Shi Jianlin +86 13806110378 (WeChat account)
Q Q: 657352779
Production room telephone: +86 519-86358076
General Manager Tel: +86 519-86365509
Fax: +86 519-86365069
Address: No. 98, Weijiaqiao, Niutang Industrial Park, Wujin District, Changzhou City
1. The bearing inner ring means that the inner ring of the bearing sleeved on the shaft loses the static fit with the shaft and will rotate with each other.
2. The reason why the bearing runs inside and outside the ring
1. Damage to the bearing ball or retainer makes the inner and outer rings stuck together. Under the torque of the shaft, the inner ring or the outer ring is forced to rotate.
2. The interference between the bearing and the shaft is insufficient, resulting in insufficient friction between the bearing and the journal and running the inner ring.
3. Poor positioning of the shaft, resulting in greater movement of the shaft in the axial direction, causing the bearing to run into the inner ring.
4. The axial fixing of the bearing is improper, or the inner ring and shoulder of the bearing are unstable.
5. The bearing is unqualified and inferior materials are used.